Google
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! dealdotcom

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today, I Am Ready to Move On

Click is a heartwarming movie that inspired me to rearrange my list of priorities. I came to a realization that I value the less important things in life. This will aid my soul searching activities. Whoever is reading this, I am advising you to watch the movie and hopefully it will move you as well.

My Quote for this day by yours truly:

I have sojourned in this melancholy memory but today, it’s time for me to move on

My Line for this day by The Verve:

'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life... I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind , I feel free now ...

The Link for this day:

http://movies.go.com/ is a site that contains anything and everything that you need in movies (trailers, schedules, actors, synopsis etc.) If you are a movie addict or simply just someone who watches movies, which I truly am sure that you are, then this site will most likely to catch your interest.

http://movies.go.com/

No comments: