Google
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! dealdotcom

Friday, February 29, 2008

Do I Hear Gossip?



Gossip Girl Series is the in thing right now with my circle of friends. It’s the new The OC. The story and the characters in the tv show are different compared to the books. I would say that the way they changed it is just enough. The story was more spiced up and made it more interesting that most are being hooked to it. But what I like about the most in the show is the music. The compilation of the music is definitely perfect to the story line. Before I forget, I would give five stars to the wardrobe stylist of the show. The clothes chosen for the show for the characters were undoubtedly identical to what the author described in the books. I cannot wait to watch the rest of the episode.

You know you love me. Xoxo

- Gossip Girl

Website of this entry:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/spy.php This is a forum site which talks about money making opportunities in the web. It also has discussions on Marketing, Design, Business, and General chat wherein you can put anything that your heart desires. This is also one way you can increase your traffic in your site. I have been a member for almost a month now and I have been enjoying every minute of it.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/spy.php

No comments: