Google
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! dealdotcom

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello, Sunshine!


Smooth air entered into my lungs as I opened my eyes this morning. Inside my head, I was shouting: “This is going to be a good day!” Unlike before, every time I wake up, a rush of heavy thoughts come to me but it was different a while ago. Thoughts of gratitude and happiness filled me and so did the feeling of it followed right after! I watched a movie two days ago that made me inspired (I will blog about this later on). This day will be a day of reflection and studying for my Zoology Exam tomorrow. I am looking forward for this day.

I just want to list down the first 5 things that popped out of my mind that I am gratitude about:

  1. Morning Air
  2. Having my own Cellphone
  3. Chicken Nuggets
  4. Being able to have a good sleep
  5. Feeling Good
Hey Mr/Ms Today, I welcome you with Happiness and a Smile in my heart! Thank you for giving me such a wonderful life!

The Link:

I am sure that many of you have heard Sudoku! (http://www.websudoku.com/) This is a mind game where in you will have to complete a puzzle. It has certain rules which makes it hard. This game will make you really think and it might frustrate you sometimes if you don’t get every single letter/number in the right place. Nonetheless, for me it exercises my mind and I enjoy it! There are difficult levels that you can choose from if you think that you have improved. Exercise your mind while having fun! Share this with your friends!

http://www.websudoku.com/

No comments: