Google
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! dealdotcom

Tuesday, January 29, 2008


Oh Boredom, what will I do to you?

I have been idle for a couple of hours, going up and down the stairs, and thinking of what I will do next. I just finished one book, played pin ball, watched half of a dvd, and tried to inspire myself for art. Still, I am left with the feeling of boredom. This can be blamed to the lack of internet connection (I am writing this in the Microsoft word since I have no internet yet). According to the internet provider employee, they are undergoing some sort of upgrading thingie in their company. Some subscribers have internet already. How come mine’s still not working?

Uhm. Let’s see. I’ll try to make a list of things that I can do when I am bored. This might make me think of something new to fight boredom.

Read

Surf the internet (this is impossible for me right now)

Watch Dvds

Make something Artsy Fartsy-Related

Fix Room

Watch TV

Go out

I still haven’t thought of anything new. I know one thing for sure, that I want to have an internet connection! I’m sure that I will never run out of things to do then.

Link for this Entry:

This is a perfect link for the theme for this entry. http://bored.com/ Here is a website where you can get free music, games, jokes, and all sorts of things that can kill your boredom. If you are also bored like me. Just click on the link. Have Fun Fighting Boredom!

http://bored.com/

No comments: